Aims & Objectives
- To promote literacy and research and to work for the welfare of mankind without distinction of caste creed of religion and also for the poor especially those belonging to scheduled castes and backward classes by opening, running, helping and or assisting schools, colleges, Training Centers, vocational, Technical and Industrial Institutions or Centres, Orphanages, Dharamsalas or Gurudwaras, Hospitals, Laboratories, Nursing Homes, Libraries Cultural, Social and Research Centres, and institutions and to carry out any other similar objects of public utility.
- To propagate the idea of service to humanity by establishing and maintaining Homes, Dispensaries, Langars and schools for the blind, deaf and dumb etc.
- To Plant the trees in the adjoining area of the school for the better environment of the school premises
- To promote and propagate the case of literacy and welfare of society in general with special emphasis on education and health care of the underprivileged, poor children and women.
- To assist, finance, support and/ or aid or help in education, medical treatment, vocational guidance and training of the underprivileged persons.
- To grant, pay or give scholarship, stipends prizes, rewards, allowances and other financial assistance or help in cash or kind to students with a view to help them in prosecuting their studies in schools, college, educational institutions, technical and medical institutions, art schools and other training, research, or educational works in India or abroad.
- To promote, organize, assist, administer, establish, support, maintain and/or grant aid to any person or institution or society or organization whatsoever having for its objects charitable purpose and to incur expenditure in connection therewith.
- To take over or other in o any agreement with, any charitable trust, existing school(s) properties, movable or immovable, with or without its liabilities and to carry on its activities as defined under the main objects.
- To receive moneys and donations, any type of financial assistance, from any individual institutions, trust corporate etc. to fulfill the aims and objects of the society.
- To supervise the schools run by the council or affiliated to the council.
- To direct the schools to upload, keep and maintain the standard of education and to obey the conditions imposed by the Educational Authorities of the state and the Center from time to time.
- To DE-affiliated the schools which fails to maintain the standard of education as directed by the council.
- To provide the basis amenities, financial aids to the schools affiliated, run or controlled by the council and to act as an supervisory authority.